Mubarek CHP Modernisation Project
The Ministry of Energy, the Korean Energy Agency (KEA) and the Korean company SK Engineering & Construction (SK E&C) signed an MoU to develop a feasibility study for the modernization of the existing Mubarek CHP in Uzbekistan. SK Engineering contracted Sargent & Lundy (S&L), engineering consulting firm located in Chicago, USA to perform the following services:
- Technical Due Diligence of existing CHP;
- Geotechnical Surveying;
- Environmental and Social Impact Assessment;
- Technical feasibility study;
- Additional technical support for execution of OEM and EPC contracts.
Following below is the list of services provided by Juru.
- Walkdown of various systems equipment per the survey questionnaire
- Specific data gathering per (SLD’s, schedules, O&M initiatives records, drawings, photos, etc)
- Interviews with plant manager, operations managers, and other plant staff
- Field Survey Summary Report