100MW Nur Navoi Solar Project - Power Evacuation Studies
The GoU attaches great importance to the development of RE projects. Nur Navoi is Uzbekistan’s first PPP solar project under the IFC Scaling Solar program, won by Masdar. The PV project has a maximum power export capacity of 100 MW together with associated infrastructure and facilities. PV modules are based on bifacial technology connected to central inverter/transformer stations and mounting structures based on horizontal single axis tracker technology. Juru was hired by Masdar through intec to perform the power evacuation study.
- Analysis of the current status of considered part of power supply node;
- Perform steady-state analysis including load flow, short-circuit, N-1 contingency;
- Design the power evacuation infrastructure;
- Develop interconnection concept for the selected option;
- Develop principles for protection, automation and telemetry for dispatching purposes;
- Develop line(s) routing for the selected option;
- Prepare Bill of Quantities;
- Perform high level Cost Estimates for selected connection arrangements.