Wind power is quickly becoming an important part of a future energy mix. A key advantage of wind power is that it is a renewable source of power with near-zero emissions and limited impact on the environment.
At Juru, we aim to play our role to help our clients develop their wind portfolio objectives. We have high quality resources to support your wind projects during the entire value chain, from early planning phase to construction and O&M support.
- Site screening and assessment
- Conceptual design
- Yield estimation and costing study
- Grid impact assessment
- Environmental & social impact assessment
- Bird & bat impact assessment incl. collision risk modelling
- Technical specifications
- Tendering support for IPP, EPC, etc.
- Project planning and management
- Basic and detailed design development & design adaptation support
- Construction supervision