Power Systems Analyst
- Type: Entry level
- Published: 12 October, 2020
- Deadline: 09 November, 2020
- Location: Uzbekistan
About the role
Juru Energy is looking for a Power Systems Analyst for our Energy Systems Advisory practice in Tashkent, Uzbekistan. You will be part of the team working on performing power system advisory and planning studies for some of the most high-profile energy projects in the region.
Juru Energy is a unique engineering consulting firm in the power sector in Central Asia. Since 2015, we have proudly invested and transformed the career of significant number of local and regional talent. We encourage candidates from the Central Asia region to apply for all roles within Juru Energy.
- Coordination of power system assignments
- Performing power evacuation, grid compliance studies
- Performing technical due diligence of power system projects
- Preparation of raw data analysis, reports development
- Supporting identification of new business opportunities
- Assistance in proposal preparation, contract negotiations and team mobilization
If you meet the requirements and qualifications listed below, and are interested in the position, we will be glad to hear from you. Please submit your CV along with a brief cover letter explaining your interest to work with us.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering with an emphasis in electrical power systems
- Preferably 2 years’ experience in engineering and/or in consulting
- Experience in power system modelling using PowerFactory or similar
- Excellent command of English and Russian, particularly written
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office packages
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, friendly manner, and team player