Power Systems Engineer
- Type: Experienced
- Published: 02 May, 2020
- Deadline: 06 August, 2020
- Location: Uzbekistan
About the role
Juru is looking for a POWER SYSTEMS ENGINEER for our Tashkent, Uzbekistan office.
You will be part of a leading Power Systems practice in Central Asia and have a chance to work on some of the most exciting power system studies in the region. Some of our recent projects:
-Regional Power Sector Masterplan
-Connection of Afghanistan and Turkmenistan to the CAPS
-Long term transmission planning study for VRE integration
-Grid impact studies for a number of solar, wind and CCGT power plant projects (7-8 assignments in total)
Juru Energy is a unique Engineering Consulting firm in the power sector in Central Asia. Since 2015, we have proudly invested and transformed the career of significant number of local/regional talent. We encourage candidates from the Central Asia region to apply for all roles within Juru.
If interested, pls fill in the form and submit attaching your CV and typing in/pasting a brief cover letter in the box.
Qualifications & Experience
- Min BSc Degree in Electrical Engineering or similar
- Preferably min 2 years experience in power system studies using Digsilent's PowerFactory. We can also consider exceptional recent graduates with Master's degree.
- ANALYTICAL mindset and detailed oriented
- Ability to work independently and prioritize your work
- Fluent English and Russian